First, a short self-assessment: Are you getting emails every day from people who want you to buy their property at a sharp discount? Are investors offering to give you their cash for mutual profit? Are motivated buyers paying full price for what you’re selling? Is your website making you money or just another expense? If [...]
Knowing WHY you procrastinate is half the battle to overcoming this problem.
When it comes to your own security or that of your tenants, professional locksmiths are ...
Be aware of all the small "hidden' costs of running your business. If you're not ...
Maximize your flipping ROI by having a plan and a team of workers in place ...
Happy tenants often mean long-term tenants. Follow these action steps to fill your properties with ...
If you’re doing any kind of owner financing, rent-to-own, or lending money that’s secured by real estate, you’d better keep reading. Did you realize that the Franklin Dodd Act might be applied to small-time lenders? New laws went into effect on January 1, 2014 that impact the real estate industry – anyone who is in [...]
Inman News just published a video from Real Estate Connect New York City with a panel of experts on international real estate investment and sales. It may not sound like what you’re used to hearing here… international investment? Why does this matter to me? Foreign money is nothing new for the American real estate market, [...]
I’ve got two words for you: Be. Careful. If you watched “The Wolf of Wall Street” and thought to yourself, hey, good idea… you’d better be extra careful. That movie was supposed to be a cautionary tale, but it kinda glossed over the difficulties of spending time in prison. But if you’re the kind of [...]
Are you prepared for the investment market to get even more crowded? That extra cash from the big guys will probably squeeze out littler investors who are just getting started… It’s already tough, and it’s gonna get harder.There’s a ton of money about to flood from Wall Street into real estate again. The New York [...]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- How to Tell if You’re Wasting Lots of Money on Marketing March 11, 2014
- Will 2014’s legal changes impact your investment? March 4, 2014
- Insanely good tips for generating international investment February 25, 2014
- Do you wanna raise millions of other people’s money to buy real estate? February 18, 2014
- Milenda: I would beware of this program. He has started/st...
- Brian Linnekens: Real estate investment is both exciting and stress...
- Mark Sorensen: We have been buying, renovating and selling single...
- Garth Shilleh: Hey, awesome web page but there is a problem where...
- Why The “2 Step Opt In Process” Increases Conversions and Lead Quality By Up To 46% On Real Estate Investor Websites
- InvestorCarrot Case Study Review: Why A Website Developer Decided To Use Carrot To Grow His Real Estate Business
- Anatomy of a Cash Buyer Site Converting Investor Leads at 39.27%
- How to Tell if You’re Wasting Lots of Money on Marketing
- REVEALED: Your Real Estate Website NOT Mobile Responsive? You’re Losing Up To 40% Of Your Leads