This is the 6th post in a series on building your real estate portfolio with an Expert Community Resource strategy – Here is Part 1. In the last post I talked about strategic ways to work with non-profits in your community to help provide healthy growth for your business and your neighbors. One of the suggestions [...]
Knowing WHY you procrastinate is half the battle to overcoming this problem.
When it comes to your own security or that of your tenants, professional locksmiths are ...
Be aware of all the small "hidden' costs of running your business. If you're not ...
Maximize your flipping ROI by having a plan and a team of workers in place ...
Happy tenants often mean long-term tenants. Follow these action steps to fill your properties with ...
This is the 5th post in a series on building your real estate portfolio with an Expert Community Resource strategy – Here is Part 1. Are you building long-term wealth within your community? Let me tell you how to grow your portfolio by marketing your status as an Expert Community Resource by working with an unexpected [...]
This is Part 3 of a 7 part series designed to help real estate investors grow their acquisition skills to build successful long-term businesses. Part 1… asks the burning question – are you an Investor or a Stooge? Part 2 focuses on building an investment strategy from a new angle as an Expert Community Resource. [...]
This is the 4th post in a series on negotiations with an Expert Community Resource strategy – Here is Part 1. If you’re a long-term investor, you’re probably pretty comfortable. Your bills are paid, and you’re focused on completing your plan for wealth. Do you know how it feels to be desperate? Can you imagine [...]
Want to know what the leading real estate investors are doing to stay at the top of SEO rankings in their local market? Surprisingly, it doesn’t even take much time, effort or knowledge. It doesn’t even cost a lot of money. In fact, it’s pretty darn easy. But most people won’t do it. So what’s [...]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- Internet Marketing Strategy for Acquisitions April 15, 2014
- Non-Profit Strategy for Investors April 8, 2014
- How to use the Least Attempted Real Estate Strategy to Win Every Negotiation April 1, 2014
- How Empathy Will Help You Win at Negotiations March 25, 2014
- Milenda: I would beware of this program. He has started/st...
- Brian Linnekens: Real estate investment is both exciting and stress...
- Mark Sorensen: We have been buying, renovating and selling single...
- Garth Shilleh: Hey, awesome web page but there is a problem where...
- SEO for Real Estate Investors… OnPage Optimization with InvestorCarrot
- How Investors Can Lower Real Estate Marketing and Lead Generation Costs by 62%
- Why A Sales Funnel isn’t Enough… Here’s How to Build a Sales Vortex (For Real Estate Investors)
- Big Announcement: InvestorCarrot is now Rebranding to InvestorTurnip To Capture The Rising Trend Of Turnip Interest Online
- Free Lead Nurture with MailChimp: Building Profitable Email Lists