Real estate marketing: should it be based on data or stories? The answer: Both. Reports are a great example. A good report is full of credible data, but it also tells a story. A great report builds credibility that helps you get better results in your future negotiations. So how do you use data to […]
Knowing WHY you procrastinate is half the battle to overcoming this problem.
When it comes to your own security or that of your tenants, professional locksmiths are ...
Be aware of all the small "hidden' costs of running your business. If you're not ...
Maximize your flipping ROI by having a plan and a team of workers in place ...
Happy tenants often mean long-term tenants. Follow these action steps to fill your properties with ...
Real estate marketing is getting increasingly complicated. Let’s break it down into it’s most simple form. For me, that’s engagement. Pure and simple, the #1 goal of marketing is to engage people and bring them closer to the business. Too often I talk to folks who have lost sight of the people part of the […]
Real estate investor marketing with PPC and SEO can be extremely expensive, but when it’s well-managed the ROI can be insanely good. Want to know what makes the difference between a giant suck-hole of lost cash versus a good investment? Seriously, we *hate* to see people wasting tons of money on PPC – or anywhere else, […]
A few years ago I stumbled on this video from a Ted Talk by a man named Simon Sinek. It’s called “How Great Leaders Inspire Action”… and if you’re at all motivated to use entrepreneurship to make a big impact in this world (or even just your community)… you need to watch this video today. […]
Private lenders can sometimes be tough to find… Since you’re not legally allowed to advertise for investment. Fortunately, we’ve made it a little simpler for ya. A while ago we made one simple change that helped us to easily build a list of private lenders from our Cash Buyer site while staying in compliance with […]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- Real Estate Marketing: How to Create Custom Reports for Lead Generation December 17, 2014
- Real Estate Marketing: 5 Ways Engagement Will Get You Results December 10, 2014
- Real Estate Investor Marketing: 6 Ways to Make PPC & SEO deliver ROI December 2, 2014
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action November 24, 2014
- Are There Less Real Estate Investor Leads In Holiday Months Than Summer Months? (Stats Inside…)
- The Surprising Correlation Between Google +1’s And Your Real Estate Investor Website Ranking
- What Is A Good Conversion Rate For A Real Estate Investors Website?
- Time. It’s Not What You Think.
- Get In Touch With Your New Leads Faster – Announcing Instant SMS Notifications