Here are a few sites you should get to know: 1. Zillow Zillow is the biggest, baddest real estate website on the block. They are building data on real estate wealth like few other sites. The CEO of Zillow, Spencer Rascoff, said their company’s best asset was their “living database of all homes”. The Zestimate [...]
Knowing WHY you procrastinate is half the battle to overcoming this problem.
When it comes to your own security or that of your tenants, professional locksmiths are ...
Be aware of all the small "hidden' costs of running your business. If you're not ...
Maximize your flipping ROI by having a plan and a team of workers in place ...
Happy tenants often mean long-term tenants. Follow these action steps to fill your properties with ...
I’m just a rookie. This is my first time. Why would someone give me money? The first time is always the most difficult, right? It doesn’t have to be. At the REIBrain, we get a lot by nervous first-timers with this question. So here’s 9 key steps to developing relationships with investors when you’re new to [...]
There’s a lot of great ways to market properties. You see real estate agents trying all kinds of crap to sell houses, and most of it is pretty dumb. Honestly, who’s gonna buy a house because they got a paper clip shaped like a house in the mail? At least they’re trying. The only sure [...]
How do I generate investor leads beyond my family and friends? This is one of the top questions we get from first-time real estate investors. Let’s face it – it’s tough to meet investors. They’re busy people. They didn’t reach success by hanging out with newbies and listening to everyone’s ideas, right? Wrong! Well, some [...]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- Great sites for real estate investors to learn for free December 10, 2013
- 9 Key Steps to Developing Trust as a Newbie Investor December 6, 2013
- What’s the best way to generate buyer leads? December 4, 2013
- Generate Real Estate Leads Beyond Family and Friends November 22, 2013
- Brian Linnekens: Real estate investment is both exciting and stress...
- Mark Sorensen: We have been buying, renovating and selling single...
- Garth Shilleh: Hey, awesome web page but there is a problem where...
- Bob: I just started working for a company that uses App...
- 11 Thoughts On Being An Entrepreneur – From Carrot CEO Trevor
- Google Rankings Are A Shiftin’ And A Changin’
- InvestorCarrot Updates! – New Dashboard, Billing Info Change, and more!
- Exciting Update and Announcements!
- Sample Real Estate Investing Free Reports for Lead Generation – Ideas to grow your business