SEO for real estate investors can be a great source of leads – but it’s not a goose laying golden eggs. Too many investors are approaching it from the wrong mindset. They’re treating SEO like a magic solution to their marketing problems, and that’s leading them to focus on the wrong things. It’s making them […]
Knowing WHY you procrastinate is half the battle to overcoming this problem.
When it comes to your own security or that of your tenants, professional locksmiths are ...
Be aware of all the small "hidden' costs of running your business. If you're not ...
Maximize your flipping ROI by having a plan and a team of workers in place ...
Happy tenants often mean long-term tenants. Follow these action steps to fill your properties with ...
Real estate marketing is about more than just selling property, but selling property is a critical, fundamental skill that you need to succeed in this business. And yet, so many folks jump into real estate without any clue how to sell property. They wanna get listings, and they wanna buy inventory to flip… but they don’t […]
Trying to decide if SEO is a good strategy for marketing your real estate business? This post will help you. SEO for real estate marketing can be a great source for lead generation, but there are some situations where it’s a terrible waste of time and money. Here’s when NOT to use SEO for Real Estate […]
Real estate marketing: should it be based on data or stories? The answer: Both. Reports are a great example. A good report is full of credible data, but it also tells a story. A great report builds credibility that helps you get better results in your future negotiations. So how do you use data to […]
Real estate marketing is getting increasingly complicated. Let’s break it down into it’s most simple form. For me, that’s engagement. Pure and simple, the #1 goal of marketing is to engage people and bring them closer to the business. Too often I talk to folks who have lost sight of the people part of the […]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- Why You Don’t Want A Google-Centric Approach January 20, 2015
- Real Estate Marketing: How to post property on 20 big sites at once for free January 14, 2015
- 5 Times When You Should NOT use SEO for Real Estate Marketing January 7, 2015
- Real Estate Marketing: How to Create Custom Reports for Lead Generation December 17, 2014
- NEW: Announcing The InvestorCarrot Marketplace!
- Does The Bounce Rate On Your Website Really Matter?
- Our 7 Biggest Wins And 3 Biggest “Failures”… Our First Full Year In Business
- Advanced: How To Take Back The SEO Keyword Data Google Is Hiding From Your Google Analytics Account
- Are There Less Real Estate Investor Leads In Holiday Months Than Summer Months? (Stats Inside…)