Does your real estate marketing tell a story, or are you just advertising? After all, stories are the most powerful tool of communication, in business and in life. Humans communicate best through stories. How good are your storytelling skills? Besides reading this post, what are you doing to develop those skills? If you’re like most […]
Knowing WHY you procrastinate is half the battle to overcoming this problem.
When it comes to your own security or that of your tenants, professional locksmiths are ...
Be aware of all the small "hidden' costs of running your business. If you're not ...
Maximize your flipping ROI by having a plan and a team of workers in place ...
Happy tenants often mean long-term tenants. Follow these action steps to fill your properties with ...
Have you heard how real estate investors are getting great results online from press releases? Today’s post will explain how it works and what you can do to take advantage of this classic media tool, updated and refined for the modern age. 8. Generate New Leads Your customers are searching for help, and a press release […]
Trying to grow your real estate business can be a challenge at any stage. We get it. Man oh man, do we get it. One thing that the folks who aren’t succeeding all seem to have in common: they’ve convinced themselves that something is holding them back from success. In most cases, it’s something other than […]
Conversion is the key to online lead generation. The whole point of your real estate website marketing is to get a lead, right? This post will show you the secret of conversions. If you understand conversion, you know how to make a sale. You “convert” a person from a visitor to your website into a customer. […]
Lead generation is a critical piece of the puzzle for real estate investors who depend upon transactions. Without leads, you can’t do deals. Without deals, you don’t get paid. It’s just that simple. Right now, the competition for leads is heating up in a major way. In most big cities, inventory is getting extremely tight. Big investment […]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- This One Skill is the Most Important for Real Estate Investor Marketing February 24, 2015
- 8 Ways Real Estate Investors Can Get Great Results from Press Releases February 17, 2015
- 7 Ways You Can Grow Your Real Estate Business This Weekend February 10, 2015
- Ninja Tricks for Real Estate Marketing: Conversions, Heroes, and Sliders February 3, 2015
- Behind The Data: Why Spring Is The Perfect Time To Ramp Up Your Online Motivated Seller Leads
- 3 Conversion Rate Boosting Tweaks On Our Rent To Own Websites – Average 30%+
- How A 23 Year Old New Investor From California Closed 18 Deals His First Year + How To Get Motivated Seller Leads Online through SEO
- On Page SEO: The 12 Key Steps To Optimize Your Real Estate Investor Web Pages
- NEW: Announcing The InvestorCarrot Marketplace!