We’re starting a new series on acquisitions and negotiations to help our loyal readers gain valuable skills to build their investment portfolios by profiling the strategies of successful investors and real estate practitioners. Alphonse Mack has been in Atlanta’s real estate game since 1997, when he started knocking on pre-foreclosure doors. He says that he […]
This is the 7th post in a series on building your real estate portfolio with an Expert Community Resource strategy – Here is Part 1. In the last post, I talked about how you can generate leads online without much effort or cost, and how to incorporate that into your Expert Community Resource strategy. In […]
I’m just a rookie. This is my first time. Why would someone give me money? The first time is always the most difficult, right? It doesn’t have to be. At the REIBrain, we get a lot by nervous first-timers with this question. So here’s 9 key steps to developing relationships with investors when you’re new to […]
Here’s the RIGHT way to borrow start up money from family & friends.
The idea of working for yourself is empowering but are you really ready to take that leap?
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- 20 Steps To Optimize Your Google PPC Marketing Campaigns – Real Estate Investors and Agents September 16, 2015
- 5 Craigslist Marketing Strategies To Generate More Cash Buyer Leads Than You Know What To Do With September 2, 2015
- Want Fast SEO Results As A Real Estate Investor? Rush It, Ruin It August 18, 2015
- Referral Spam From Russia Showing Up In Google Analytics (Don’t Worry, Here’s Why) August 12, 2015
- Derek Mcdoogle: My cousin has received a large inheritance and has...
- Ana Molina: AppFolio is a great way to improve your business. ...
- Tim: I do not think they are investing for the cash flo...
- Lynn: I’ve spent years renting an apartment, it's always...
- We Are Rebranding Our Mastermind Calls, Here’s What You Need To Know
- NEW: Owner Finance Websites Now Live!
- Why The Kolbe Score Is Critical To Knowing What Person You Should Hire First (or next) w/ Trevor Mauch
- Making the Leap: How Michael Rogers Went From CPA to Full Time Real Estate Investor in 2017
- Real Estate Content Marketing: A Strategy Agents (Like You) Can Actually Use to Grow Your Business