We’re starting a new series on acquisitions and negotiations to help our loyal readers gain valuable skills to build their investment portfolios by profiling the strategies of successful investors and real estate practitioners. Alphonse Mack has been in Atlanta’s real estate game since 1997, when he started knocking on pre-foreclosure doors. He says that he […]
This is Part 3 of a 7 part series designed to help real estate investors grow their acquisition skills to build successful long-term businesses. Part 1… asks the burning question – are you an Investor or a Stooge? Part 2 focuses on building an investment strategy from a new angle as an Expert Community Resource. […]
Inman News just published a video from Real Estate Connect New York City with a panel of experts on international real estate investment and sales. It may not sound like what you’re used to hearing here… international investment? Why does this matter to me? Foreign money is nothing new for the American real estate market, […]
Are you prepared for the investment market to get even more crowded? That extra cash from the big guys will probably squeeze out littler investors who are just getting started… It’s already tough, and it’s gonna get harder.There’s a ton of money about to flood from Wall Street into real estate again. The New York […]
There’s a lot of competition to find great deals on foreclosures. Finding them is only one part of the process – you also need to know how to capture them. Here are a few secrets from the pros that we’ve used with great success. 1. Comb through the same listings everyone uses. There’s a lot […]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- 20 Steps To Optimize Your Google PPC Marketing Campaigns – Real Estate Investors and Agents September 16, 2015
- 5 Craigslist Marketing Strategies To Generate More Cash Buyer Leads Than You Know What To Do With September 2, 2015
- Want Fast SEO Results As A Real Estate Investor? Rush It, Ruin It August 18, 2015
- Referral Spam From Russia Showing Up In Google Analytics (Don’t Worry, Here’s Why) August 12, 2015
- Derek Mcdoogle: My cousin has received a large inheritance and has...
- Ana Molina: AppFolio is a great way to improve your business. ...
- Tim: I do not think they are investing for the cash flo...
- Lynn: I’ve spent years renting an apartment, it's always...
- Need Inspiration? This Man is Single-Handedly Renovating His Small Ohio Town by Investing… One Building at a Time w/ Jason Duff
- 20 Inspirational Real Estate Blogging Ideas That Stand Out and Land Leads
- A Real Estate SEO Master Breaks Down How He Closes 2-3 Real Estate Deals a Month From SEO in a Competitive Market w/ Dave Brown
- Big vs. Small Marketing Budget: What Marketing Should You Focus On As A Real Estate Investor?
- How Matt Built “An Integrated” Suite Of Services To Boost His Real Estate Profits In A Cluttered Market w/ Matt Aitchison