Click here to read Part 1 of Alphonse the Acquisitionist’s Story. When the bubble burst in 2006 it was one of the most challenging times of Alphonse’s life, he says. But since then, he’s rebounded and started doing deals again. He says his goal this year is to do about 5 deals a month. His […]
This is the 4th post in a series on negotiations with an Expert Community Resource strategy – Here is Part 1. If you’re a long-term investor, you’re probably pretty comfortable. Your bills are paid, and you’re focused on completing your plan for wealth. Do you know how it feels to be desperate? Can you imagine […]
There’s an old saying in poker that if you don’t recognize the stooge at the table, you’re the stooge. Too many investors – especially when they’re first starting out – are really just falling into the same trap. Are you an investor or a stooge? Investors are making serious money off of strategic assets. A […]
I’m just a rookie. This is my first time. Why would someone give me money? The first time is always the most difficult, right? It doesn’t have to be. At the REIBrain, we get a lot by nervous first-timers with this question. So here’s 9 key steps to developing relationships with investors when you’re new to […]
There’s a lot of great ways to market properties. You see real estate agents trying all kinds of crap to sell houses, and most of it is pretty dumb. Honestly, who’s gonna buy a house because they got a paper clip shaped like a house in the mail? At least they’re trying. The only sure […]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- 20 Steps To Optimize Your Google PPC Marketing Campaigns – Real Estate Investors and Agents September 16, 2015
- 5 Craigslist Marketing Strategies To Generate More Cash Buyer Leads Than You Know What To Do With September 2, 2015
- Want Fast SEO Results As A Real Estate Investor? Rush It, Ruin It August 18, 2015
- Referral Spam From Russia Showing Up In Google Analytics (Don’t Worry, Here’s Why) August 12, 2015
- Derek Mcdoogle: My cousin has received a large inheritance and has...
- Ana Molina: AppFolio is a great way to improve your business. ...
- Tim: I do not think they are investing for the cash flo...
- Lynn: I’ve spent years renting an apartment, it's always...
- Real Estate Marketing Plan: Sample “Simple” Strategic Template for Real Estate Agents + Investors
- Bandit Sign Wars, Door Hangers, and Scaling With Online Marketing for Real Estate Investors w/ Edward Beck
- [Google Search Update] – Google Is Looking At Mobile Popups More Closely
- Real Estate Website Design: Credibility Sites Vs. Targeted Sites
- Reprogramming Your Mental Operating System To Live A More Fulfilling Life w/ Trevor Mauch