Acquisitions and Negotiations are tough for a lot of investors, especially those just starting off or looking to grow their business. Recently I got the chance to talk strategy with Richard Montaño, CEO of LIV Capital Group. LIV was founded in 2009 and has managed over $100 million in real estate investments in just a […]
Inman News just published a video from Real Estate Connect New York City with a panel of experts on international real estate investment and sales. It may not sound like what you’re used to hearing here… international investment? Why does this matter to me? Foreign money is nothing new for the American real estate market, […]
So you want a deal, huh? Good. That’s the secret to investing: money is made when you buy, not when you sell. If you buy below the price the market is paying, you’ll always have equity. You always have some wiggle room. If the market starts to drop, you can exit fast (assuming that you’re […]
Okay, time for a Housing Statistic and Indicator report for May 2008. As always, this information is from our friends at John Burns Real Estate Consulting who specialize in providing top notch research consulting for some of America’s largest home builders and developers. Here we go… "Affordability Has Improved Dramatically" "Housing affordability has improved dramatically […]
When professional real estate investors make a move they do it based on how they predict the market is going. True investors don’t just make an investment or enter a new area on a hunch… they do it because they see strong indicators for future growth based on hard facts and history. If you are […]
Join Here For Free
Welcome to The Rei Brain, an online resource and community for a huge stockpile of FREE real estate investing and life success information, tools, resources, tutorials, products, and much more!
- Nathan Jurewicz Review – Short Sale Riches Course In-depth Review January 20, 2009
- AppFolio Reviews – Property Management Software Review and Bonus January 5, 2010
- REI Brain Craziest Tenant Story Contest July 28, 2010
- Freedomsoft Reviews – Inside Peak At Freedomsoft Software by Preston Ely (and bonus) January 8, 2010
- 20 Steps To Optimize Your Google PPC Marketing Campaigns – Real Estate Investors and Agents September 16, 2015
- 5 Craigslist Marketing Strategies To Generate More Cash Buyer Leads Than You Know What To Do With September 2, 2015
- Want Fast SEO Results As A Real Estate Investor? Rush It, Ruin It August 18, 2015
- Referral Spam From Russia Showing Up In Google Analytics (Don’t Worry, Here’s Why) August 12, 2015
- Derek Mcdoogle: My cousin has received a large inheritance and has...
- Ana Molina: AppFolio is a great way to improve your business. ...
- Tim: I do not think they are investing for the cash flo...
- Lynn: I’ve spent years renting an apartment, it's always...
- Need Inspiration? This Man is Single-Handedly Renovating His Small Ohio Town by Investing… One Building at a Time w/ Jason Duff
- 20 Inspirational Real Estate Blogging Ideas That Stand Out and Land Leads
- A Real Estate SEO Master Breaks Down How He Closes 2-3 Real Estate Deals a Month From SEO in a Competitive Market w/ Dave Brown
- Big vs. Small Marketing Budget: What Marketing Should You Focus On As A Real Estate Investor?
- How Matt Built “An Integrated” Suite Of Services To Boost His Real Estate Profits In A Cluttered Market w/ Matt Aitchison